Metallic Decorative Paints
Parasol Paint and Varnish Removers
Diesel Engine Cooling Liquid
Liquid Hand Soap
Parafix All Clean
WUD-LAC Polyurethane Wood Finish
Pigment Fine Paste
6, Bhandup Indl.Estate,
India - 400078
Mobile No. :
Based in Mumbai, Maharashtra we are the leading exporter, supplier and manufacturer of Universal Stainers. Our strainers are robust and concentrated that can be used to create a range of shades. You can avail our universal stainer in 50 ml, 100 ml and 200 ml bottles. These have found excessive use in onsite tinting of paints. The strainers offered by us are available in 11 primary colors which can be intermixed. When you mix it with the white enamels base or the plastic emulsion paints it will produce a variety of shades. We offer the stained in two different groups and colors such as Fast red, Fast Bright Red, Red Oxide, Fast Blue, Fast Yellow, Yellow Oxide, Fast Yellow Green, Burnt Sienna, Turkey Umber, Fast Violet, Fast White, and Fast Black.
Versatility : Because of the universal characteristics of the product, the stainers can be used to color all quality synthetic enamels based on long, medium and short oil alkyds, modified alkyds, etc. as well as water based compositions such as oil bound distempers, plastic emulsion paints, cement paints, etc. They can be used to color glass as well as plastics like PVC. At the same reduction (i.e. addition of same percentage of Universal Strainer) in the appropriate white base of enamels or plastic emulsion paint, it can give the SAME color in either glossy or matt finish. Universal Stainers can also be used with industrial air drying and stoving enamels, oil and water based cement primers and heavy duty coatings based on synthetic rubber, epoxies, vinyl and acrylates, etc.
- The color are durable and weather-fast with very high tinting strength. The quality of Universal Stainers is Consistent from batch to batch and is within + 2 %. All the raw materials and finished products undergo stringent QC and QA procedures before, during and after the manufacturing process. All the stainers are free from defects such as flocculation, flooding, cratering, etc. Directions for Use
- To get the desired shade, add a small quantity of stainer at a time to white base.
- The stainers should be added before thinning the base/white paint.
- Stir vigorously to mix the stainer completely in the paint.
- Because of its excellent tinting strength, it is advisable not to use more than 5% of Perolite Universal stainer to a given volume of paint.