Metallic Decorative Paints
Parasol Paint and Varnish Removers
Diesel Engine Cooling Liquid
Liquid Hand Soap
Parafix All Clean
WUD-LAC Polyurethane Wood Finish
Pigment Fine Paste
6, Bhandup Indl.Estate,
India - 400078
Mobile No. :
Our company is the most celebrated exporter, supplier and manufacturer of Pigment Emulsions.
Based in Mumbai, Maharashtra you can use our pigments for Textile
Printing. It can be best printed in combination with binder SLN/SFN on
cotton, viscose, Nylon fabrics polyester and their blends. In order to
attain high degree of fastness properties on synthetic fabrics, we
recommend the use of fixer. Our pigment emulsion is based on the oil in
water based emulsion system. The key ingredients of the paste that you
can avail from us are Acid Liberating agents as catalysts, Binder and
Kerosene or mineral turpentine or synthetic thickeners.
- Preparation of the stock paste. Preparation of 10% binder stock reduction thickening
- 10 parts binder
- 5 parts cepol LV % thickening 2 parts urea depending on atmospheric conditions
- 6 parts water
- 1 part emulsifier
- 76 parts kerosene or mineral turpentine under high speed tinting
Preparation for Print Paste :
- 1-4 parts peron pigment emulsion
- 4-4 parts diammonium phosphate (1:3) solution
- 95-92 parts 10% binder reduction thickening.
- Addition of extra binder is recommended above 4% shade to meet the ratio of pigment emulsions to binder to 1:2.5.
- The fabric printed with Peron pigment emulsions/binder system is fixed by curing at 140c for 5min in hot air curing chamber.